Tattoo Smart is thrilled to bring you the newest toolkit in our Procreate collection: The Snake Kit Vol. 1 by Andrew Borisyuk.
Unlike flash sets, this complex brush set allows you to apply your foundational knowledge of snake form and movement, saving you time and allowing you to expand the complexity of your designs.
Follow these step-by-step instructions to create your own snake design using the belly composer brushes.
Design Time: ~25 minutes per snake.
• Choose a Belly Composer brush and use the spacing property to adjust the number of belly lines per segment.
• Draw the snake body starting from the tail. Think about how a snake naturally twists and turns.
• Choose a Snake Head and adjust the size and orientation to fit your snake belly. You might also need to move the belly layer to ensure proper fit.
• Outline the bottom belly lines from the snake head down the length of the body.
Depending on the size of your snake, this could take some time. Use your guideline to visualize the rotation of the belly bands.
• *Pro Tip* In the curves of the snake, you can smooth out the W shape to create a different look.
• Turn off the red guideline layer.
Comments will be approved before showing up.